Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cops...



My doctor told me that since I'm retired, I should make an effort to keep busy, and keep my mind active, but most of all, I should have a good time.


So the other day I went downtown to run a few errands and buy my wife some jewelry. I went into the local Jewelry store. I was only there for about 5 minutes. When I came out, there was this cop writing out a parking ticket. I said to him, 'Come on, man, how about giving a retired person a break?'



He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.


His insensitivity annoyed me, so I called him a 'Nazi.' He glared at me and then wrote out another ticket for having worn tires. So I proceeded to call him 'doughnut eating Gestapo'. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.

Then he wrote a third ticket when I called him a Moron in Blue. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I talked back to him the more tickets he wrote.



Personally, I didn't really care. I came downtown on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment